Tuesday, October 2, 2012

NE Post












Got the NE post solidified.  My auger guy braved the elements and plowed out to visit today.  I prefer to let someone else hit the mud before I try it.  He's coming back tomorrow afternoon to drill the rest of my holes. Followed him out to go check the mail.  Found some goods from my friend Jim Snyder - I traded him some Benita Tshirts for some freshly canned goods from his farm in Michigan.   Just happened to run into UPS while at the highway.  Manny had my new halter for Ben.  He prefers the leather look (I won't tell him where that leather came from).

Just in case anyone is looking for something to do...my Crazy Cousin Mike (Crazy Aunt Jean's son) has created a survey related to the incidence of looting in relation to natural disasters. If you have a moment, please take this 10 question survey to help him with a project for his master's capstone project.  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HX3RTGX  73,84,56,0,C, .24

5 comments:

Sena said...

Ben looks happy. I find the leather morose yet kinky.
Just commented on your background post, doubtless a whirlwind of voices will be pouring out from Babylon.

Psalm 72:9
"They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust."

remmij said...

water and earth have a real love/hate relationship down your way. Ben is stylin' with the l·e·a·t·h·e·r (not sure how his spelling is coming along)...
the Ball canned goods remind me of my Grandmas & Mom's - but everything continues to change, didn't know this was Ball too until recently - kinda tempers some of the warm/fuzzy:
BallAero
since Ben got some spotlight in your Teresa Elliott post, thought you might be interested in this - hope it doesn't give King Carl ideas...
planet of the hens
John Brosio
always good to be on a 1st name basis with the UPS person.
survey ☑

Rita B. said...

Oh yes...the leather look is soooo much better than that silly lime green. gotta go take the survey.

Rita B. said...

Oh yes...the leather look is soooo much better than that silly lime green. gotta go take the survey.

Allen Hare said...

Lot of work going on at your place these days. Looking forward to seeing this Ben abode come together. Very nice portrait of him, too.