Friday, September 10, 2010

love/hate...

Battled the computer most of the day - seems the Kodak Playsport with included software does not like to shake hands with Adobe Premiere Elements 8.  Searched the internet and found way too many ways to get them to buddy up.  The only thing I decided on was to download the latest version of Quicktime and pull the SDHC card out of the camera and stick it into my computer.  Not sure exactly which fix did it yet, but now I can import video into my editing software.  Posted a rather lame video test up on YouTube just to show it can be done.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBFBK0wvfb0   at least there is no dust in the frame....









About a week ago, my new friend David Yaseen sent me photos from NYC.  I shipped a Field Lab tshirt to him awhile back and at my request, he just made it downtown to my old apartment building on Elizabeth St. for a photo op.  Hard to believe I spent 10 years of my life living here.

2 comments:

Dizzy-Dick said...

Howdy John, which floor did you live on?

John Wells said...

I was on the third floor but in the back of the building.