Wednesday, May 19, 2010

the how to...

Photo of the day - creepy/crawly season is in full swing now - my first desert shrimp of the season. Early GrubShack breakfast then just tshirts all day capped off with drinks and dinner at the Starlight with the queen of Flowerland.

Benita watched while I worked on the shirts and was a bit entranced by the shade cloth. Just so everyone who ordered a tshirt knows - I received your order and will wait to ship them out once I receive something special to add to the free gift offer. I will announce here when they go out in the mail. Shoot me an email if you would like confirmation of your payment. Shot this video today - the method to the madness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_QToJ_UHCc 95,103,58,0,B

10 comments:

MsBelinda said...

Dinner again with the queen of Flowerland? Hummm, is there romance in the air? :-)

neil said...

TFL-TimeLapse-20100519

John Wells said...

no romance

Bob from Athens said...

Desert shrimp huh, I'd like to see someone try to put one on a hook and go after the desert catfish.

Anonymous said...

You can order cheap led black light flashlights on the internet. Your little crawlie friends are floresent. Good for a bed check!

Nat said...

It looks like a good bit of paint gets wasted on the stencil, not to mention the cost of each spraypaint can. Couldn't you use a small paintbrush and a can of paint instead? There might not be as nicely atomized a distribution of paint that way, though. I bet there are T-Shirt makers out there with all sorts of suggestions.

LBH said...

Looking forward to shirt, as for the special gift, I am always looking for new succulents for my garden.

Anonymous said...

I've been stung before on the lower leg. It feels like someone hit you with a baseball bat as hard as they could. I heard the clear or milky ones are the most poisonous. B careful.

Bruce S said...

I've been stung twice....in bed. Once on the wrist and once on the foot. Not fun, but better than some spider and most snake bites. Stay on top of 'em John.

ezrablu said...

When I moved from Arizona to Wisconsin I found a dead scorpion in my suitcase 5 years later. Musta been too cold for it in the storage room that first winter lol Be sure to check your boots JW :o)