Sunday, November 30, 2008

Piano Man

Well....on my first blog 105 entries ago, I mentioned my decision to bring the piano out here. I unloaded most of my Uhaul this morning then Ronald came out to help me with the last two items - a big office desk....and the piano! The thing doesn't sound too bad considering the neglect - and it was nice to hammer on the ivories again. Hard to believe that the first time I took lessons and sat at this piano I was only 9 years old ( 40 years ago!!) Feels pretty good to have all my worldly possessions out here with me finally. Finished up unpacking and packing and organizing around 4PM. Now just taking in the wilderness. BTW - tomorrow night at sunset will be an excellent view of just a sliver of moon with Venus and Jupiter right next to it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where's the pool table......

John D Baxter said...

add another 9 years since this post! Another 'lifetime'...