Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lamp

Gloomy day most of the day. Misty drizzle for an hour or two this morning. Wired up the turbines to the charger and the batteries but didn't get the trimetric meter installed so I don't know what I'm getting out the wind turbines yet. I can tell you that it wasn't much because the wind was fairly calm today. Made a trip in to the ranch supply store for ice...road was good except for the last 1/4 mile before the highway. Must have gotten alot more rain just east of me. Finished off the day by building a designer 12 VDC lamp for my nerve center using a 46 oz tomato juice can. Ikea - Texas desert style....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the lamp, but what's got me is the 2 phones...??

John Wells said...

I have two phone because one is my regular incoming line and the other is hooked up to my magic jack for unlimited long distance calls - See Saturdays post.